Created to complement our beautiful Harlequin design table mats, our Harlequin range of delicate bone china is irresistibly elegant and eye-catching. Size 26cm our set of four bone china dinner plates feature hand sketched colonial style African Animal designs with four pretty pastel coloured borders. Blue Elephant, Yellow Cheetah, Green Giraffe and Pink Flamingo. Size 26cm diameter; dishwasher safe. Hand made in Stoke-on-Trent our dinner plates are guaranteed to lift any table setting. Also available as desert / starter plates, rimmed bowls, tea plates and mugs.
Our stunning Harlequin design Table Mats feature hand sketched colonial style illustrations set in four beautiful pastel coloured borders with hand sprayed gold edges. (Elephant with Blue border, Giraffe with Green border, Cheetah with yellow border and Flamingo with Pink border.) Set of four melamine Table Mats handmade in England with gloss finish black baize base. Guaranteed heatproof. Square size 240×240mm.
'To thine own self be true' is beautiful, informative and unique tribute to William Shakespeare, widely regarded as the greatest writer in the English language. The print includes segments representing his 37 plays. Each of the 37 segments shows the name of the play, the year he started writing the play, the genre and ten memorable characters. It also includes the number of characters, speeches, acts and parts for each play. And part of a quote from each play flies out of each segment. Yes, very geeky.
- Reversible jacquard knitted cushion shows YAY on one side & WOW on the other
- The ultimate decorative addition & pop of colour for any room!
- Knitted in 100% pure new Lambswool, making it beautifully soft & comfortable
- Handmade with invisible zipped opening on the bottom side & sold complete with a super soft natural duck feather cushion pad
- Exclusive tullibee design, knitted and hand finished in Britain
- Beautifully packaged in a reusable organic cotton bag
- Picalilli & Chalk colour shown - also available in 3 more beautiful colourways
Sewing Bobbin Necklace. Handmade in Sterling Silver & wound with real Cotton thread. Reel measures 14mm x 12mm. It comes with REAL sewing thread!! Use it to darn your stockings (emergency only)! Choose any colour cotton. Different chain lengths available. Gift-boxed, tied with ribbon and with tiny silver-cloth to keep the silver clean.
- Reversible jacquard knit blanket, knitted in 100% pure new Lambswool, making it beautifully soft, cosy & warm. Plus, all the natural benefits of being inherently anti-bacterial & heat regulating
- Exclusive tullibee design, knitted & finished in Britain
- A generous size blanket for snuggling (measuring approx. 80cm x 100cm )
- Beautifully packaged in a reusable organic cotton bag ÛÒ making the perfect gift that can be treasured for a lifetime
- Liquorice & Chalk colour shown - also available in 3 more beautiful colourways
This chunky bangle is made from 4x2mm D-profile eco-friendly (100 % recycled) sterling silver. The D-profile band basically means that the inner edge of the bangle is flat against your wrist, whilst the outside edge curves (like a D). This kind of shape means that the bangle has a nice chunky look, but is half the weight of the fully round profile. (I also do the round profile bangles in this style) Your bangle will hold a mix of 15 handmade sterling and fine silver round charms made from various sizes and shapes of wire. This is the perfect bangle for fiddlers and fidgeters.
A beautifully soft long scarf in ZIP design for men and women. Inspired by the humble zip - originally patented as the 'separable fastener' in 1917. Colour proportions reversed in each half of the scarf. Fine contrast colour band at each end. 100% British lamb's wool. 27cm x 198 cm Choose from any of the four standard colours or create your own bespoke combination or colour trim.
I am thrilled to announce the launch of these Coastal Collection blankets. Designed to sit alongside the handwoven cushions these are the perfect blanket for snuggling up on the sofa as we head into the colder weather. All of the textiles are designed and sampled on a handloom in my North London home. The blankets are woven in Bristol by a micro mill with only a handful produced in each colour. My travels around the UK coastline inspired the Coastal Collection. From the shapes and colours of the beach huts at Whitstable to the textures of the pebbles found on St Ives beaches, the shapes and